Rana is a person who is fond of creating something exceptional and unique. Although, this has a negative impact on company resources, I am happy with the outcome. We have been awarded many projects just for this fact alone
BA (Architect), M.Eng, Archineer® in Membrane Structures, , Engineer, Anhalt University, Germany
Rana is the first CEO and founder of . She loves 3D curved surfaces and always pursues excellence in the structures she designed and realized.
- Graduated as an Architect at 9th September University, Izmir in 1990.
- Established in 1993 as an architectural design and application company.
- In 2010, she was awarded by the title of Archineer® on honorary causa for her successful works and contribution to the field of membrane structures.
- Completed her Master Degree in Membrane Structures at the Institute of Membrane and Shell Structures, Anhalt University, Germany.
- Recognized as an engineer and become a member of Ingenieurkammer Sachsen-Anhalt, Germany.
- She is founder and lecturer of Institute of Membrane and Shell Technologies, Turkey.
- She is partner of Randec Technology Ltd., Worldwide distributor and support office of WinTess Software for membrane structures.
- Presented on membrane structures at various universities in Turkey and abroad including Istanbul Technical University, Middle East Technical University, Yasar University, Yildiz Technical University, Aydin University, Istanbul Kultur University, 9th September University, Gazi University, TensiNet Symposium in Sofia, IMS Germany in Dessau.