Müfit is the smartest guy I ever met. He provides great tech support for our issues, be it theoretical or practical. This definitely makes me more knowledgeable as a membrane structure designer.
BSc, MSc (Middle East Technical University), MBA (Wollongong University, Australia), Archineer® h.c. Membrane Structures (Institute of Membrane and Shell Technologies, Germany), MIEAust
Mufit is the current CEO of . He worked as manager for various projects of international construction companies. The MBA program, he completed at the University of Wollongong, Australia, improved his capabilities in management career. His analytical thinking, leadership capacity, methodical approaches to problem solving and commitment set up the strategic aspect of ONART.
- Graduated as an Engineer from the Middle East Technical University, Ankara in 1980.
- Completed his Masters degree at the same university in 1993.
- Took part in the teaching team at the Middle East Technical University.
- Elected as a member to the Institution of Engineers, Australia
- Obtained his Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree from Wollongong University, Australia.
- Elected as the managing Director to the EU Business Center, Izmir.
- Joined in 2002 as a partner.
- In 2010, he was awarded by the title of Archineer® on honorary causa for his successful works and contribution to the field of membrane structures.
- Founder and lecturer of Institute of Membrane and Shell Technologies, Turkey.
- Partner of Randec Technology Ltd., Worldwide distributor and support office of WinTess Software for membrane structures.
- Presented on membrane structures at various universities in Turkey and abroad including Istanbul Technical University, Middle East Technical University, Yasar University, Yildiz Technical University, Aydin University, Istanbul Kultur University, 9th September University, Gazi University, TensiNet Symposium in Sofia, IMS Germany in Dessau.